Naventus Corporate Finance is a boutique investment bank and transaction manager, based in Stockholm, Sweden. Our team have a proven track-record and a strong placing power through an extensive network of institutions, asset managers, family offices and wealthy private individuals. Through our professionalism, profound knowledge, experience and dedication, our objective is to, together with our clients, secure successful capital markets transactions and to achieve optimal results.
We are continuing to expand our business and are looking for an Analyst within Investment Banking.
We are now looking for a person who can assist our corporate finance team in preparation of financial models, information memorandums and other presentations.
- Solid academic results
- A fundamental understanding and interest for the capital markets
- Experienced MS Office user (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- BSc or MSc degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish (oral and written).
- Strong analytical skills and a detail-oriented approach to all deliveries
- You will be part of the Corporate Finance team.
- You will primarily be focusing on ECM transactions but will also gain experience from other areas within the organization
- Supporting with coordination and various administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis
- In addition, you will assist the corporate finance team in; Valuations and credit analyses of corporations, projects and properties, as well as preperation of financial models, information memorandums and other presentations (including pitching material)
- The opportunity to learn and develop your financial skills and understanding
- A dynamic working environment that offers a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience of the financial industry
- An insightful job in a flat organisation, where personal initiative and professionalism will be rewarded
- A position within a professional organisation with ambitions to grow substantially in the years to come
- Over time the right candidate will experience increased responsibility and become a more integrated part of the Corporate Finance team.
To match our values, you should have an interest and knowledge in the stock market. You are ambitious, driven and prestigious. You are used to working at high pace and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You should have excellent skills in communication with customers by phone as well as in personal meetings.
Please apply immediately, as we aim to fill the position shortly.
For more information about the opening, please contact Emma Allthin:
+46 (0)72 - 454 90 91