We are now looking for a person who can assist our equity research team in preparing fundamental analysis on growth companies including the understanding of the key drivers of companies, sector dynamics and trends.
Naventus is a Corporate Finance company and transaction manager, based in Stockholm providing equity research, private and public capital raising, IPOs as well as M&A services to our clients and investors. We focus on three key sectors including Technology, Renewables and Healthcare. Our team has a proven track record and strong placing power through an extensive network of institutions, asset managers, family offices and HNWI’s. Naventus is authorized and regulated by SFSA.
We continue to expand our business and are now looking for an analyst in Equity Research.
We are now looking for a person who can join our equity research team in preparing fundamental analysis on growth companies including the understanding of the key drivers of companies, sector dynamics and trends. Other responsibilities include preparing financial models and other presentation material.
· Solid academic results
· A fundamental understanding and interest in the capital market and business
· Experienced MS Office user
· Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business administration, economics, or a similar education
· Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish (verbally and in writing)
· High degree of intellectual curiosity, versatility, and self-motivation
· Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
· Good team player
· Strong analytical ability and a detailed approach
· You will be part of the Equity Research team
· You will primarily produce company analyses, research materials, and perform valuations, but you will also gain
experience from other areas within the organization
· Support with coordination and various administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis
· In addition, you will support Naventus transaction team with:
o Valuations and preparing presentations (including pitch material)
· The opportunity to learn and develop your financial skills and understandings
· A dynamic work environment that provides a unique opportunity to gain practical experience in the financial
· An insightful job in an organization where personal initiative and professionalism will be rewarded
· A position within a professional organization with ambitions to grow strongly in the next few years
To match our values, you should have a curious mindset and an interest and knowledge in the stock-market. We look forward to your application!
Apply as soon as possible, as we aim to fill the position shortly
For more information about the service contact Emma Allthin.
Phone: +46 (0)72 – 454 90 91