First Venture Sweden AB (publ) (“First Venture” or the “Company”) today announces the outcome of the Offer of 245 MSEK prior to the listing of the Class B-shares on Nasdaq First North Growth Market (the “Offer”). The Offer was oversubscribed. The interest was high, and the offer, which was aimed at institutional investors in Sweden and the public in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway, was oversubscribed from over 3,100 accounts. The trading on Nasdaq First North is scheduled to Friday July 2, 2021, subject to final approval of the application.
The Offer in short
- The price per share in the Offer was SEK 9,75, corresponding to a discount to NAV, which the Company made public on June 8, 2021, of 24,1%. The market value after the completion of the Offer amounts to approximately 365 MSEK.
- The Offer included a new issue of 25 128 206 Class B-shares corresponding to an issue proceeds of 245 MSEK. The board of Directors has decided not to exercise the over-allotment issue.
- Through the Offer, the number of shares increases from 12 396 000. The increse are 36 689 206 Class B-shares and 835 000 Class A-shares.
- Through the Offer, the number of shares increases from 1,2,396,000 to 37,524,206, were 36,689,206 are Class B-shares and 835,000 are Class A-shares, corresponding to a dilution of approximately 67.0 percent of the capital and approximately 55.8 percent of the votes in the Company.
- Rutger Arnhult via M2 Asset Management, Tham Special Investment AB, Movenio Fastigheter AB, Roosgruppen AB and WMG Advisors LLP together with other anchor investors, has acquired Class B-shares in the Offer for an amount of approximately 185 MSEK.
- The first trading day on Nasdaq First North Growth Market is scheduled for Friday July 2, 2021, provided the final approved application, no later than the first day of trading in the Company's Class B-share. The shares will be traded under the ticker "FIRST B".
Rune Nordlander, CEO and founder, comment
"The great interest in First Venture and the Offer makes me extremely proud and is further proof of First Venture's investment focus in the Technology, Health and Sustainability sectors and our potential in identifying strong entrepreneurial teams that create tomorrow's stars. I would like to welcome all new shareholders on the journey where we are now taking the next step in the further development of our investment portfolio."
Peter Werme, Chairman of the Board and founder, comment
"The listing of First Venture's B-share is the result of hard and committed work over many years. The listing creates a strong platform and increased financial power to continue to support growth in our existing portfolio as well as to invest in new interesting growth companies. We look forward to continuing to deliver good returns to our shareholders with the goal of net asset value reaching 2 billion within three years."
Naventus Corporate Finance is the financial advisor, and the law firm Delphi is legal advisor to the Company in connection with the Offer. Nordnet Bank acts as selling agent in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway.
Redeye AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser and can be reached at the following contact information:
· Phone: +46 8 121 57690
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact:
Rune Nordlander, CEO and Partner
Cell: +46 733 896 827
Peter Werme, Chairman of the board and Partner
Cell: +46 706 267 899