ChromoGenics AB (publ) has entered into an agreement to acquire machinery equipment from the German company Hörmann-Verwertungen GmbH & Co (Hörmann).
In order to finance the acquisition, the Board of ChromoGenics has today decided to issue a new share issue with preferential rights for the Company's existing shareholders (the "Issue"). The decision requires approval from an extraordinary general meeting that is scheduled to take place on June 18, 2019. The press release regarding the notice will be published separately. Since the Company's share capital after the Issue's implementation will be relatively high, the Company is considering at a future General Meeting to decide on a more appropriate share capital.
The rights issue in summary
· Upon full subscription to the rights issue, the company will be added SEK 86.4 million before issue costs.
· Through the rights issue, the company's share capital will increase by no more than SEK 34,551,197.83 through the issue of a maximum of 172,755,980 shares.
· The issue is guaranteed at 85 per cent, of which 1 per cent relates to subscription commitments and 84 per cent refers to guarantee commitments. The guarantors receive market compensation for their guarantee commitments.
· Anyone who is a shareholder of ChromoGenics on the record date on June 21, has preferential rights to subscribe for shares in the issue, where by one holding of one (1) share entitles one (1) subscription right. One (1) subscription right entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share at the subscription price SEK 0.50.
· The subscription period runs from June 25, 2019 through Tuesday, July 12, 2019.
· The proceeds from the Issue will be used to pay the seller the purchase price for the sputtering machines and to cover the costs for upgrading and some adaptation of the machines and transport to and installation in Uppsala. In addition, there is a buffer for unforeseen events in connection with the acquisition
· Complete terms and instructions for the rights issue and other information about the company will appear from the prospectus published before the beginning of the subscription period.
18 June 2019 - Extraordinary General Meeting for decision on approval of the Board's decision on a rights issue
19 June 2019 - Last trading day for the ChromoGenics share including the right to participate in the rights issue
21 June 2019 - Record day for the right to participate with preferential rights in the rights issue
25 June – 10 July 2019 - Trading in subscription rights
25 June – 12 July 2019 - Subscription period
About 16 Juli 2019 - Publication of outcome of the rights issue
To read the whole press release and for more information please visit: https://www.chromogenics.com/press-and-news/chromogenics-acquires-machinery-equipment-and-decides-on-a-rights-issue-of-approximately-sek-86-million/