Compliance Summer Internship
2023 | Part time | Stockholm
Naventus Corporate Finance is a boutique investment bank, based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our team has a proven track-record and strong placing power through an extensive network of institutions, asset managers, family offices and wealthy private individuals.
Through our professionalism, experience and dedication, our objective is to, together with our clients, secure successful transactions.
We are continuing to expand our business and are looking for an Compliance Intern.
We are looking for someone with strong interest in law and the stock market in particular. You are currently persuing an LL.M and have completed at least 4 semesters of fulltime study. Previous work experience is an advantage.
- Solid academic results.
- You enjoy working independently with your own responsibility, at the same time as you want to be part of a strong team.
- The role requires you to be outgoing, responsive and have strong presentation skills.
- You are also structured, analytical and can quickly absorb new information.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish.
- You will learn to monitor and review Naventus Corporate Finance's compliance with internal as well as external requirements.
- Provide advice and support to Naventus.
- You will support Naventus Compliance Officer in inquiries conserning AML reporting, GDPR and other related tasks.
- Collection and processing of information.
An excellent opportunity to acquire valuable knowledge and experience in Compliance, together with experts and specialists.
In a small organization like Naventus Corporate Finance, you get close to the core business. With us, you get the opportunity to take great responsibility and to be able to influence through your own efforts.
Please apply immediately, as we aim to fill the position shortly.
For more information about the position, please contact:
+4676 133 22 68